The closing ceremony and handing diplomas for the III Máster in Classical Guitar Performance, University of Alicante was held on June 26, 2015 at 18:00 in the conference room of “la Sede” of the University of Alicante.
An emotional and touching ceremony that began with a brief speech of the director of the Master Juan Antonio Roche. Next featured master students offered a recital:
– Giacomo Copiello, Italy: Serenade by Franz Schubert
– Daniel Guerola, Spaina: Serenata Española by Joaquín Malats
– VitorNoah, Brazil: Pavana triste, 3rd movement of Antonio José Sonata
– Luis E. Forero, Colombia: Goodbye perros by Luis Forero
– Sergio Trillo, Spain and Francisco Luz, Brazil: Ciclo Nordestino for two guitars by Marlos Nobre.
After the recital, was the awarding of diplomas to students of the third edition of the master in charge Nuria Grané, vice president for students, U.A; Lucia Gomis, Director of General Foundation, U.A ; Maria Jose Argudo, director of Culture in Council of Alicante and Josefina Bueno, director of the Alicante Venue, U.A. Karen Arango, representing the sutdents, said a words of thanks.
The ceremony ended with words of Ignacio Rodes, academic director of the master and president of the foundation of the Spanish art guitar. It was closed with a speech of the Vice President for students of the University of Alicante, Mrs. Nuria Grané.